Kylie Young is a registered psychologist with 20 years of experience. She works in both a clinical neuropsychology and organisational psychology capacity. Within clinical neuropsychology, Kylie has conducted neuropsychological assessments for several public hospitals and also in private practice. Within organisational psychology, Kylie has worked as a senior psychologist in tier one firms, gaining expertise in a range of corporate psychology skills including psychometric assessments for selection and development, leadership development programs and coaching. She has a depth of corporate experience across both the private and public sector.
Kylie’s expertise in supporting organisations to create mentally healthy workplaces and to appropriately support people with mental illness in the workplace is highly regarded. Her unique combination of skills allows her to apply clinical expertise within the context of understanding the complexities of organisations, such as organisational design, job fit, leadership capabilities, performance measures, culture, and workplace laws. Kylie supports organisations across the entire workplace mental health and wellbeing continuum; from preventative and early intervention strategies through to recovery and return to work. For the last 10 years, Kylie has been regularly requested as a trainer and facilitator to share her expertise on these topics.
- Master of Science in Coaching Psychology, Sydney University (in progress)
- Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, Macquarie University
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Psychology (First Class Honours), Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Full member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Affiliate member of College of Organisational Psychologists (APS)
- Member of the APS Coaching Interest Group (APS)