Dr Susan Pulman is a registered psychologist with more than 20 years experience. She combines commercial and clinical knowledge having worked in major law and professional services firms as well as the public sector. She has expertise in child and adolescent development and previously held a position with the Children's Hospital at Westmead. She holds endorsements as a Clinical Neuropsychologist and Forensic Psychologist and has been working with the legal profession for 15 years.
Although a qualified forensic psychologist, she embarked on further postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Law at the University of Sydney. She acts as an expert witness in criminal, civil and family law matters having completed legal studies in each of these areas. She has undertaken extensive training on expert evidence at the Faculty of Law at the University of Sydney as a component of her Master's Degree. She regularly conducts workshops for legal practitioners as a part of their continual professional development program.
- BA(Hons I) Psychology, Macquarie University
- Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, Macquarie University
- PhD Psychology, Macquarie University
- Master of Criminology , Faculty of Law, University of Sydney (including criminal law, criminal procedures, children and family law, mental health law, law of aging and disability and expert evidence) (current)
- Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Full Member of the College of Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Full member of the College of Forensic Psychologists
- Member, Australian and New Zealand Society of Psychiatry, Psychology and the Law*
- Member, Australian Society for the Study of Brain Impairment*
*Membership of these bodies is based on interest and does not require evidence of formal training and qualifications or competence.
- Member of the Panel of Expert Witnesses, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- Authorised Clinician, NSW Children's Court Clinic
- Member of the Mental Health Review Tribunal
- Member of the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal- Guardianship Division
- Member of the Panel of the Psychology Council NSW
- Trained in the Assessment of Permanent Impairment, Motor Accidents Authority and Workcover
- Honorary Associate, Macquarie University
- Supervisor, Masters/Doctorate Clinical Neuropsychology program, Macquarie University
- Guest Lecturer, Master/Doctorate Clinical Neuropsychology program, Macquarie University